Peace Of Mind Damage Deposit Waiver
Accidents happen, and at Pioneer Ridge we don't believe your vacation experience should suffer because of it. For this reason we offer a Peace Of Mind Damage Deposit Waiver, which protects you from theft or damage which results within the property during your stay.
For a cost of $35.00, you may purchase the Peace of Mind Damage Deposit Waiver provided through MDM Group Associates, Inc., which covers accidental or incidental damage to the residence interior up to a maximum amount of $3,000. Any damages or theft not covered by the waiver or that exceeds the coverage amount will be charged to the credit card on file. Terms and conditions apply as stated in the Term of Waiver form. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and direct MDM Group Associates, Inc. to pay directly to Pioneer Ridge any amounts covered under the Peace of Mind Damage Deposit Waiver.
If you do not purchase the Peace of Mind Damage Deposit Waiver, a credit card hold of $250 will be charged to the credit card on file. Any and all damage or theft charges will be charged to this credit card. The deposit hold will be released following confirmation there is no damage to the residence.
TERMS OF WAIVER
As an enrolled Covered Guest under this plan, staying at a Pioneer Ridge property, you will not be obligated to pay for theft or damage to covered real or personal property of the owner of the rental unit located within the rental unit that is occupied by the Covered Guest. If the Covered Guest purchases this plan, Pioneer Ridge waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for theft or damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omission during the duration of the Stay.
The maximum limit of this waiver of liability is: $3,000 aggregate per Stay.
The Damage Deposit Waiver program has certain conditions. The plan will not include liability for damage or theft resulting from:
- Acts of God;
- Intentional acts of a Covered Guest;
- Gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct;
- Any cause, if the Covered Guest does not report the damage to Pioneer Ridge staff in writing using the plan forms provided, by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit or within the required Damage Deposit Waiver program reporting timeline;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Theft without a valid police report;
- This plan does not cover loss of use of the covered property;
- Coverage does not apply for theft or damage of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guest;
- Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest.
- Covered Guest: All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, who have elected to purchase the Damage Deposit Waiver program and have paid the required plan cost.
- Stay: The stay at a Pioneer Ridge unit from the date of Covered Guests check-in to the date of checkout (maximum 30 days).
All waivers of theft or damage will be administered by Pioneer Ridge staff at the property. Such staff will have authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to Pioneer Ridge staff by the time of checkout or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The Claim Administrator has the ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
TERMS OF COVERAGE
- The plan takes effect upon check-in or registration on the booked arrival date to a Pioneer Ridge unit, together with receipt of payment of the plan cost at or before check-in.
- All coverage shall terminate upon normal check out time of the Pioneer Ridge unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
PROTECTION PLAN FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE