H307A - Howelsen Place
|Type||Platinum Condo or Townhouse Rental|
|Size||1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4|
|Bedding||2 Beds (K, QSS)|
Past and present are architecturally melded together to satisfy the desire for modern interiors while maintaining the spirit of western heritage. A streamlined look has been created for all the interiors at Howelsen Place. The goal was to combine metropolitan elements with traditional basics while remembering the nostalgia and history that surrounds the building. This becomes evident in the use of natural stone tile, warm woods and stainless steel accents. This transitional style is achieved by juxtaposing a warm atmosphere with the idea of an urban loft by using clean lines, geometric design, and a harmonious combination of color and pattern. Each finish was chosen to represent the essence of Steamboat. A mountain town full of history that embraces modern luxuries while preserving a feeling of serenity and simplicity. The main living area has a large flat screen TV with surround sound, a gas-burning fireplace, wood floors accented by gorgeous rugs, and modern comfortable furniture. The kitchen is well equipped for even the most discerning chef. The master bedroom of this condominium is very spacious and has a queen size bed. There is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. The cozy 200 sq ft deck has views of the Yampa River and Howelsen Hill and is a great place to view the fireworks during July 4th or Winter Carnival.
|Living Room||Queen Sofa Sleeper|
About the Howelsen Place
Howelsen Place is THE address of Old Town Steamboat. Located at the site of the famous Harbor Hotel at 7th and Lincoln, this property captures the historical significance of ski jumping by introducing a bronze statue of Carl Howelsen, the one time world record holder for ski jumping and prominent, turn of the century Steamboat Springs resident. Discover what the locals already know. Park your car, ride you bike or walk to where it's happening; restaurants, shops, movies, you name it. When you stay in the heart of downtown you have easy access to almost everything, and the free city ski shuttle can whisk you to the mountain during ski season.
The common area grill located in the courtyard of the Lincoln Building (Building B) is available to all guests staying at Howelsen Place.
OLD TOWN HOT SPRINGS: Please note that the pool and hot tub available to guests staying at Alpenglow Condominiums, Alpenglow Townhomes, Howelsen Place, and the Olympian are not located at these properties. The pool and hot tub are at the Old Town Hot Springs facility just down the road. Old Town Hot Springs passes are provided to guests at check-in.
- THERE IS NO LAND-LINE PHONE IN THIS CONDOMINIUM
- Air Conditioning (summer only)
- Cable TV
- Platinum Housekeeping Service (winter only)
- Downtown Hot Springs Pass - Pass includes access to hot mineral pools, lap pool and the kiddie pool
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- FREE City Ski Shuttle - The property is located on the FREE city ski shuttle route.
- Garage Parking for One Car
- Gas Fireplace
- Private Laundry Facility - Washer/dryer is located in the condominium, townhome, or private home.
- Private Ski Lockers in Gondola Square - Gondola Ski Club: Guests enjoy the exclusive use of a large, custom ski locker at Gondola Square, just steps away from the gondola.
- Stereo/CD/Cassette Player
- Wireless Internet - Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is provided. Guests must bring their own computer
- Common Area Grill
- There is no smoking allowed at any Pioneer Ridge managed property
Downtown Check-in Location
Guests staying at Howelsen Place check-in at the convenient downtown location of the Hotel Bristol.
Old Town Hot Springs
Guests of Howelsen Place will also receive a complimentary Old Town Hot Springs pass.
Gondola Ski Club
Guests staying at Howelsen Place have access to the exclusive Gondola Ski Club ski lockers at Gondola Square.
Calculate rates, confirm dates and book H307A - Howelsen Place online.